Damaged PDF Fix down
How to Fix PDF file Corrupted Damaged?
PDF Fix Toolbox and realize how to fix a PDF file that is damaged without any efforts of you. The website of Fixtoolbox.com suggests the detailed description of fixing damaged PDF files process and provides explanations about how to fix damage PDF file?
Visit its website for more information and look through step by step guidelines with screenshots, describing how it works and how to fix PDF file corrupted damaged.
How to Fix Damaged PDF files?
For your reference, get free version of PDF Fix Toolbox, install this application on any PC regardless its configuration and make sure this program can damaged PDF fix down and features the following:
- answers how to fix damaged PDF files and offers the detailed explanation of all Adobe Acrobat repair operations;
- guarantees the safety of PDF file restoration by leaving the original document untouched and performing the overall procedure offline, without the connection to other PDF file repair services;
- adapted for beginners and inexperienced users so they should only select a file of PDF supported format to be processed and click the Next button to continue, there is no need to modify the additional settings of Adobe Acrobat recovery engine;
- works in all environments, starting from Windows 98 and later, supports all available hardware configurations, offering the same performance regardless other provisions;
- supports any size of input document in Adobe Acrobat format, opens even very large files for analysis and data rebuilding;
Note: The program is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). PDF Fix Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. PDF Fix Toolbox is distributed on the try-before-you-buy basis with a free DEMO version.
Note: PDF Fix Toolbox does not recover encrypted or password-protected *.pdf files.
System requirements: Windows 98 or higher
Selection of a damaged file to be recovered.
Selection of the name of the output *.pdf file.
Selection of the version of the output *.pdf file.
Revision of the recovery log.